ENERGY CONSULTING DIVISION:
ONSHORE AND OFFSHORE UPSTREAM
OIL AND GAS OPERATIONS
SACOL’s main activity is to perform Audits on the oil extraction complex system, including SURF equipment and installations, Topside installations as well as all activities related to:
• Offloading and shipment of oil.
Furthermore, the highly motivated, trained and experienced personnel is also capable to perform audits within natural gas field, namely on LNG and LPG plants.
Recent years have seen both an increase in regulation and an increased focus on regulatory compliance. Thus, SACOL’s aim is to ensure effective regulatory compliance with the hundreds of complex National’s and International Legal requirements facing businesses that explore and extract oil and natural gas (referred to as upstream oil and gas operations).
OTHER ACTIVITIES COVERED BY SACOL:
• Offshore/Onshore (as applicable) – commissioning and start-up activities e.g. Instrument Loop-Checks, Control Systems Function Testing, Functional Testing of Systems, Emergency Shutdown System Tests, First Oil, Offloading;
• Metering systems;
• Liquefied Natural Gas; Liquefied Petroleum Gas;
• Visits to main EPC contractors offices and yards to review/acquire sample Manufacturing Record Books related to main equipment and critical systems e.g. Subsea Production/ Water Injection Trees, Subsea Production/ Water Injection Manifolds, Risers, Umbilicals, Jumpers, Flowlines, Pipelines, Topsides;
• Compliance with local and Industry HES (Health, Environment and Safety) regulations and practices;
• Pipeline integrity and cleaning;
• Operation in accordance with recognized international standards and best practices (conformity assessment);
• Operation Certification, Licenses and Compliance e.g. MODU, FPSO, Plant;
• Project Design Basis (PDB) / Basis Of Design (BOD) review;
• Manufacturing Record Books (MRB’s) - ITP/ Inspection records / NDT / Test results / Materials traceability / Waivers / Deviation & NCRs;
• Welding procedures /welder’s qualifications;
• QMS – Quality Management System review (QA/QC).
WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT FROM SACOL?
An unbiased view of the processes, services and procedures that directly impact the products or services of an organization or company.
© SACOL - ENERGY CONSULTANCY DMCC